Feel like a local in Prague Old Town Apartment
It is a package – a travel concierge, vacation rental and source of travel tips on where to go, what to do and where to eat in Prague.
Whether you’re coming to Prague for work or for fun, this is the place to stay. Location, location, location and more…..
Here is the list of amenities you will find in the apartment
- 75 square meters (or 807 square feet), fifth floor
(the elevator goes to 4th floor, so 1 floor as an exercise)
- your private terrace overlooking the spires of the Old Town square
- king-size bed for two with soft linens in the loft bedroom
- digital cable TV (70+ channels)
- kitchen fit for a several day stays
incl. induction hobs, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
- Nespresso coffee maker;
- washer with detergents;
- electric steam iron and board
- bathroom with a bathtub with shower, towels and hairdryer
- separate toilet
- free wi-fi
- Tips with maps and suggestions on what to see & where to eat in Prague
The loft apartment is located in the Belle Epoque building in the heart of Prague Old Town in Parizska street. Parizska street is what 5th Avenue is in New York or Champs-Elyses in Paris. Posh boutiques, bars, bistros, restaurants and galleries are at your fingertips. The gourmet Dlouhá street is just within steps from your apartment as well as most of the Prague historical highlights. Prague is a walking city and you will be right in the centre. This apartment is a perfect spot for a long weekend or more days to explore and enjoy Prague at its best. I will be happy to tell you more about Prague and give you my personal tips.